Saturday 4 September 2010

BATH (THE TOWN NOT THE TUB!) AT 5AM...



So I am a sucker for expensive jeans, but at the moment I am finding it really hard to find pairs which are super skinny around the ankles and the wash that I am after. My favourite jean brand at the moment are Current/Elliot. They have a great pair with zips at the ankles ensuring a super skinny fit.

So I thought I would hit the high street and see if I could find a pair of jeans which fit well in the wash I was after. I came across this pair in Zara and they are amazing, such a skinny fit, comfortable and they look great and all for £25 which I think is pretty spectacular.

So when it came to finding an outfit to wear on my road trip to Bath I thought I would test drive my new jeans!

For the rest of my outfit - Jacobs by Marc Jacobs T - Shirt, Ghost Jacket and Carvella Brogues.

I love going to the Marc by Marc Jacobs shop to see the bargains available in his Jacobs Collection, they do some really fun t-shirts and accessories which are really affordable and fun!

For a little fashion new, did you know Marc Jacobs is producing a plus size range, this is a first for any major fashion house so it will be interesting to see what the outcome will be. Being an economics student I reckon this idea is a result of the slow economy as an attempt to broaden the market.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/news/marc-jacobs-to-make-plus-sizes-clothing-2047066.html

Rucha B

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment